Important pandemic announcement

Hi folks

The province just extended the state of emergency until Mon 13 APR.  As a result, Bill, Rick and I have agreed that a firm decision needs to be made on the start of the season by Wednesday 15 APR.  The decision either way should be obvious by then.  If the decision is not obvious, or there seems to be differing opinions, the BOD can do a teleconference or email survey and make a binding decision based on a vote.  Having a hard date (15 APR), based on the official state of emergency timeline, is important to give the membership something to plan around.  It is also helpful for the new driver.

Please let your club membership know and as always, your feedback is most valued.  Stay safe and keep in touch.

Bill, Rick and Mike

NRRPA Executive

OB A RaceStation
ReleasedTime: 
WeatherTemp: 0 C
Wind:
Ceiling:
Visibility:
OB B RaceStation
ReleasedTime:                    
WeatherTemp: 0 C
Wind:
Ceiling:
Visibility: